Our client is an international ship management MNC and in order to support the growth strategy and to support its expansion, our client is strengthening its operations team and is hiring its:
Based in Singapore
• Liaise with Superintendents for prompt supply of vessels’ stores and spares
• Handle purchasing activities as well as arranging for Surveys and Inspections for vessels
• Send enquiry/ requisitions to suppliers for quotations
• Liaise with vessels on any information required pertaining to requisitions
• Follow up with quotation from suppliers
• Prepare purchase order and delivery order, etc.
• Assist in logistics arrangement
• Liaise with agents and ships for supply of spare parts and stores to vessels at convenient ports
• Process invoices – verify invoices against quotations and ensure invoices are processed within the credit term period
• Document filing / printing of Invoices
• Other duties as assigned by Manager/ Superintendents
• Minimum Diploma/ or its equivalent.
• With at least 1-3 years working experience preferably in Ship Management/Shipping Industry.
• Able to converse in fluent English
• Pleasant personality
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous and good follow-up skill
• Sense of urgency & able to work independently
• Able to work in a multi-tasking environment
• Good employment track record
• Join a growing company with tremendous potential
• Benefit from a strong international exposure
Please apply at https://recruitment-selection.com/ with a cover letter stating current and expected salary, and availability date. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Project # CCSG1023
Posted One Month Ago
WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH?
Sign up for our free newsletter and receive updates from the Comaea Group. These may include tips and new products as available. We will not spam you and we do not pass your details on to any third parties. You can unsubcribe at any time.