Senior Financial Analyst / Business Manager
Help upgrade global commodity logistics to first class!
Job description :
This role will be based in Singapore reporting to the Head of Business Development and CEO. You will coordinate, manage, and perform business analyst functions. You will be in charge of compiling business data, communicating the results, and presenting business recommendations to management team as well as external stakeholders.
- Financial Analysis : Perform detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modelling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
- Market Analysis: Identify and conduct studies and project assessments of new market opportunities. Leverage on Finance and Technical teams’ industry knowledge for feasibility studies. Analyse expected ROI and deliver insight that will shape and influence investment decisions.
- Competitor Analysis: In collaboration with other team members locally and internationally conduct industry research and competitor analysis. Develop a network of experts and consultants who support in analyzing opportunities.
- Tender Management: Lead the preparation of corporate documents for bidding and acquisition transactions as well as greenfield projects. Support the presentation of tenders. You will maintain the virtual data room during financial negotiations/M&A process.
- Business Development: Assist in identifying business opportunities in new markets and within existing ones. Assist with high class professional presentations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering. MBA desirable.
- About 7-10 years of professional experience. Some years of experience must be acquired in a Management Consulting/Financial Advisory firm as a part of M&A team.
- Experience in data collection, modeling, market and financial analysis, cross border M&A transactions, project financing, and capital raising process.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and high accuracy with ability to present facts in concise and impartial way.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill. Ability to prepare high class presentation is a must.
- Strong business acumen. Ability to persuade and influence effectively at all levels.
- Ability to tolerate high level of ambiguity, and ability to work confidentially and with minimum supervision.
- Exposure in mining, trading, commodities, or shipping industry is highly desired but not a must.
- A light structure and a rapidly growing international and multicultural organization.
- A key role which offers a very good balance between strategic and operational dimensions.
- A genuine possibility to learn and to develop within a positive and customer oriented environment.
- Be a part of exceptional growth story and an organization dedicated to high quality in whatever it does.
Please apply at www.comaeaconsulting.com/opportunities with a cover letter stating current and expected salary, and availability date. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Project # SFASG1075
Posted 1 Week Ago
WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH?
Sign up for our free newsletter and receive updates from the Comaea Group. These may include tips and new products as available. We will not spam you and we do not pass your details on to any third parties. You can unsubcribe at any time.